The most advanced emergency blanket on the market
- meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life.
It all starts with the material - vacuum-metalized polyethylene reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets: it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Sized to fit two people.
- Survival instructions printed directly on the blanket for easy reference when you need it most.
- Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof.
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- A true ultralight multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more