Ventral rope clamp
The CROLL chest ascender is unmatched for efficiency on fixed lines. Compact and lightweight, it does not interfere with progression. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone.
- Used with the ASCENSION rope clamp for ascending a rope
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
- Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent rubbing
- Thumb catch can be pinched for easy manipulation when the clamp is in position
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- Angled attachment hole allows the device to lie flat against the chest
- Used with the SECUR shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position
- Material(s): aluminum for the frame, stainless steel for the cam, nylon for the trigger.
- Weight: 90 g
- Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Made in: FR
- Color(s): yellow
- Guarantee: 3 years
Material(s): aluminum for the frame, stainless steel for the cam, nylon for the trigger.
Weight: 85 g
Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B, UIAA
Made in: FR
Guarantee: 3 years