At AHS Rescue, privacy of individual visitor data is of primary importance. We work diligently to protect confidentiality, restrict transfer of personal data, incorporate technical safeguards and appropriate security policies, and identify privacy implications in new services. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We collect personally identifiable information when you make a product purchase or when you visit our web pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you purchase products, and/or register with us, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, address and billing information, or other information required to provide the product or service requested.. Once you register and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, our own cookie information, and the page(s) you requested.
- We use this information for two general purposes: to accurately fulfill your shopping requests for products and services, and to contact you (with your permission) about specials and new products and cofirmation of online orders.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
- AHS Rescue may set and access our own site cookies on your computer. We do not read any other cookies from any other site.
- A cookie is a small data file that websites can write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file contains non-personal identifying information, such as a random user ID, to track the pages you've visited or things you've seen, and to connect you with your shopping cart.
- Our cookies do not contain personally identifying information. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk, it can't read cookie files created by other sites and it will not harm any of the data on your hard drive.
- We do not share this information with others, or sell it to third parties. If you prefer not to receive cookies from our website, you can set your browser to alert you about the presence of cookies and refuse them. You can also refuse all cookies from all websites by selecting the disable cookies option in your browser. However, you will not be able to shop online at our web site if you have cookies turned off.
- Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- We use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions in certain areas such as our shopping-cart.
Questions or Suggestions
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- If you have questions or suggestions please contact us.
- If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe, an independent privacy organization.