Welcome to the all-NEW Arizona HikingShack.com!
We’ve been working long and hard to bring you a website that provides equipment and classes, as well as, gives you a place to continually come for reliable information. Take a look around and let us know if there’s something we can help you with and check back often, as we’ll be constantly updating it.
New website features:
The site has been split into two sides: Rentals and Classes/Events.
- Rentals - allows you to browse through the items we have available for you to reserve and pick up for your trip. The four categories (Camping & Hiking, Climbing, Water Sports and Prospecting) can be selected and will filter to their respective subject. Clicking the items gives you a quick description of the item and some key features. We’ve tried to add images as close as possible to the products we rent out, so be aware you may receive something slightly different but just as reliable. When you’re ready to place a reservation, just click the Reserve button on any item and simply fill out form, broken out by category. One of our Rentals Team members will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation and take a deposit. And don’t forget, within 30 days, if liked what you rented, you can apply the rental fees to the purchase of a new item.
- Buy Gear - We’ve added a way to purchase the equipment and supplies here in our store through our sister site, AHSRescue.com. Just click on the Sport banner and use the navigation bar to find what you need. If what you’re looking for is not been added yet, add it in the quote comments, fill out their contact form or call us and we’ll get it sorted to get you a great price.
- Classes & Events - This is our calendar of events to let you know what’s happening in the outdoors. We’ve partnered with some great providers to help you learn how to enjoy the great outdoor venues available throughout Arizona and the surrounding area. To find a specific topic or locations, use the search boxes to jump right to it. Two view modes are available, Grid and Calendar, to use for your preference. Next, select the event you’re interested in to show the time, location, and cost, along with specifics on the event itself. Simply scroll to the bottom to the organizer information for contact info on how to sign up.
- The Blog, Image Gallery and Video Gallery - Provides info and entertainment on many of the topics and locations we and our customers travel to enjoy our time away from or, if you’re lucky enough, in the office. Check back regularly as content will be added on a regular basis.
- USGS Water Data - Available so you know before you go what the water levels are like, instead of finding out the hard way you drove so long for nothing.