- Product Description
- Product Tags
Mobile fall arrester with locking function
The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to handle various movements during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function on the ASAP LOCK allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. A system loss-resistant method when passing intermediate anchors is the device's connection arm. To work at a distance from the rope, the ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorbing lanyard.
- Constant fall protection by arresting falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents, working on vertical or angled rope and locking on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows for immobilization of the device to reduce the length of a fall, also preventing the rope from being blown upward in cases of strong winds.
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- is used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
|Material(s)||aluminum, stainless steel, nylon|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC